EQUIPMENT PROCUREMENT CONDITIONS.
3.1. General Requirements
- Pipes are vibration protected, such as braided expansion joints.
- Pipes connecting together the above equipment and components for the safe and efficient operation of the system.
- Identification of the pipework marked for easy diagnoses.
- Pipework to be installed and tested to ensure its safe operation at the worst conceivable conditions of flow, pressure and temperature, as shown on the system process diagram.
- All above ground high pressure pipe work ASTM 316 stainless steel tube and “Swagelok” fittings.
- General design for the Piping to be positioned and sited as to minimize trip hazards
- ISO 9001 Quality standard
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC or International equivalent
- ATEX Directive 94/9/EC or International equivalent
- Pressure Vessel Code: ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code (USA) Section VIII for unfired pressure vessels.
- Piping Code: ASME B31.3-Piping code, ASA B31.1 Power Piping Code USA
- Package Design –NFPA 52-1998
3.3. Equipment Factory Testing
1. ALL ASME pressure vessels will be hydrostatically pressure tested.
2. The Contractor will conduct a shop test of the completed system to demonstrate all requirements of this specification are met. This test will be carried out in the presence of the customer representative, if desired.
3. 1 hour leak test above the operating pressure. Compressed air will be used. All pipework systems will be hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times their design pressure.
All supplied equipment pressure tests records will be supplied as part of the equipment documentation.
The supplier will provide training on the operations and safety of the equipment. (2 weeks)
Additionally, on demand training can be arranged and provided at a set cost.
3.5. Standards & specification references
The following list is used for guidance as to the expected standards (this list however may not necessarily be complete):
Piping: DIN 2391/2413/2462/17458/25817/30690, Teil1, TRR 100, ANSI B16- 5/B31.1/B31.3/A179/A213/A269, EN 10204
Valves/controllers: EN 10204, EN983, DIN 3230, Teil 5/3381/3394, Teil 1/3437/3537 Teil 1/3547, Teil 1/33821, AD Merkblatt A2, API 6D
Pressure vessels: 97/23/EC (PED), EC 87/404/EWG, TRB 402/600/610/700/801 Nr 15-34-45, AD Merkblatt S1, AD-2000, ISO DIS 11439, ISO TC 58/SC 3
Safety control systems: EN 60204-1, EN 60079, DIN 3381, DIN V 19 250/251, ISO 6570, Directive 92/58/EEC, ZH 1/8
Hazardous Area Classification: IEC 79-10, ZH 1/8, Directive94/9/EC, EN 563,/983/292, Construction material DIN, ASTM, ELOT, and local building codes.
Section 4. WARRANTY:
The supplier gives the 12-month's limited warranty for the equipment from the moment of commissioning under the acceptance transfer Act.
Restrictions are connected with observance of service regulations, installation and equipment storage by the Client.
Detailed equipment warrantees are in the package of documents on each unit and include all requirements of storage, installation, and service and equipment operation.